Just in time for all those 4th of July parties, here's an easy, inexpensive gift (with a free printable)
I found at Southern Living. You can make and take this delicious Smoky-Sweet BBQ Rub to all of your soon to be delighted hosts. It's also perfectly patriotic to use it on your own grill.
Mix it up and get ready to dish it out!
Save all of your little jars, grab some twine, and print the tags for a perfect thank you gift.
Smoky-Sweet BBQ Rub
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Stir together all ingredients. Store in airtight container for up to 1 month.
Happiness to all. Thanks for visiting!