Melt In Your Mouth Chicken Breast
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, (rinsed and patted dry)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I like Best Foods Olive Oil Mayo)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt, (I use Lawry's and cut the amount by half)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
We served it with fabulous Idaho baked potatoes, glazed carrots, green salad, rolls, and brownie sundaes. Talk about easy, Sunday dinner perfection. Trust me, we will be making this again often!
With love from our table to yours...