Here's some Hare-Raising fun for YOU!
I love this tutorial from Taste of Home for folding a "Bunny Napkin!"
How to Fold a Bunny Napkin
All you need are well-starched square napkins in the color of your choice. (In keeping with our green theme, we used green polka dot napkins.) Then just follow the folding instructions below.
For a brunch buffet, you may want to create a "warren" of rabbits by placing the folded napkins on a nest of shredded scrapbook papers. We selected a variety of papers, then shredded them with a paper cutter. But a 1/4-inch straight-edge paper shredder could also be used.
To make these festive napkin folds, start with well-starched square napkins. Fold the bottom third of the napkin up and the top third down, making a rectangle.
1. Find the center along the top fold and fold the top corners down, making sure the bottom ends are even.
2. Fold up the outside bottom corners.
3. Fold left and right sides so that they meet in the center.
4. Turn the napkin over and flip the top to bottom. Fold bottom point up.
5. Fold the left and right corners to the back and tuck one corner into the other to hold.
6. Hold the tucked corners securely and pull out the bunny ears on the other end.
"Hoppy" Easter All